TripTide is a dynamic trip planner that provides a huge amount of connected and relevant trip information to help visitors to London get much more out of their stay in our city.
TripTide.London uses a revolutionary combination of technology, content and social media to create a multi-dimensional resource for both the travel industry in London and consumers visiting or planning to visit the city. The TripTide concept is based on the premise that the immense, largely untapped resource of insider knowledge held by the local community and tourism suppliers, combined with the experiences and the powerful word-of- mouth from repeat visitors, gives new travellers the very best information on which to draw when putting together their trip to London. We create lots of different content that we put together in what call shared collections
Accommodation, activity and event providers are encouraged to take up a free-of-charge membership of TripTide Once a supplier’s account has been set up they will have access to alternative audiences of new and repeat visitors. The commission-based structure provides its supplier members with an array of features ranging from optimised product pages, multiple booking systems, digital marketing and additional promotional channels. The no-cost membership scheme offered by TripTide makes it accessible to any supplier from a small B&B to an international operator. Its global platform and connection via social media automatically opens up distribution channels that may otherwise have been out of reach, particularly to smaller suppliers and their only cost will be a commission made on a successful sale.
TripTide’s distribution channels allow users to share real time experiences and narratives supported by unique rich content on the website, including journals, articles, images and special interest groups.
Additional unique functions of the site include
- An integrated and intelligent trip planner that allows visitors to pin a multiplicity of information
- Regularly introduced apps like the post card app. that allows visitors to turn their ‘selfies’ into postcards
- A one stop shop for visitors to make multiple bookings and purchases from different sources
- A connected view of the area or attraction linking ecommerce with published content
- Multiple payment systems for a variety of suppliers including accommodation, activities and events